Free apk full version for android

Fake Mailer v1.2 Apk Android

Fake Mailer v1.2 Apk Android

Fake Mailer Android Apk
With 'Fake Mailer' you can send anonymous mails to your friends.
With 'Fake Mailer' you can send anonymous mails to your friends, it's really fun. View the screenshots for more information.
At the moment you can send 3 mails a day with Fake Mailer!
Have fun!

Terms of Service
- I accept that I will not use this application for illegal activities.
- I accept that the data I have entered will not be used for other purposes than sending an 'anonymous' mail.
- I will not use this application to spam people.
- I accept that that the developer is not responsible for anything I do with this application.

DOWNLOAD

**APK File - Link 2**




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at Saturday, March 24, 2012 and have 0 komentar

No comments:

Post a Comment