Visidon AppLock Plus lets you choose the apps to be protected. Your face is a key to open them! Application uses the frontal camera of your mobile and verifies in real-time that the face matches the one allowed to access the private apps.
By upgrading to Plus version you'll get:
- No ads!
- Pattern and PIN as alternative unlocking methods!
- Haptic feedback for all alternative unlocking methods!
- Experimental lockscreen feature (read important note below!)
- Liveness detector, which guards against photograph spoofing!
- More extra features in future versions!
This is an experimental beta feature. You should also use the default AppLock feature (check the most important apps from the applist) to counter possible security holes. You can set the Keep unlock status option, so you do not need to verify yourself again when you are accessing a particular app if you have done the verification in the lockscreen. Note that this option will enable lockscreen features (disabled Home button etc.) also in default AppLock behavior. Also, this feature does not include an option to make an emergency call, so use it at your own risk.
PLEASE READ THESE NOTES AND TIPS:
1. You must have a front facing camera in your device to use the face recognition feature. Otherwise it is disabled and you are only able to use password verification.
2. In addition to the applications you wish to protect, you should also add Visidon AppLock Plus itself and any application that can be used to close or unistall applications or services (task manager, settings etc.) as well as any application that can be used to install new applications (market, myfiles etc.) to the protection list to get your mobile fully secured.
3. If the preview image is upside down or sideways, please try the "orientation displacement" -setting.
4. The default security level is medium. If it seems too low (i.e. other people can get in too easily), you can set it to maximum from the settings tab.
5. The most accurate recognition will be achieved when all the training images are taken directly from front (i.e. no profile images etc.). Also, you should take training images in different illuminations (in those environments where you usually use your mobile). Sufficient amount of images per person is about 5 to 10.
6. If you aren't using official release of Android, we cannot guarantee compatibility!
7. If there is something wrong with the app, please consider sending us email and explaining the situation, so we have a chance to correct it.
8. This application requires Android v2.3 at minimum, because frontal cameras are not supported in previous versions.
9. If you have problems with this version (layout initialization failure etc.), please wipe app data or do a clean install.
(Use Lucky Patcher to patch the license of this app)
Posted by Friday, March 23, 2012 and have 0 komentar, Published at