You can affect this moment.
Enjoy its passing.
Will you get what you expect if you attempt to control the moment?
Or will you see unintended consequences?
Can you extend the moment by your actions?
Or will you enjoy the moment more if you just let it go?
Can you control the events that surround you?
Or are you better off to let events play out on their own?
How to Play
- One Moment in time is always chasing the next Moment. They are never quite able to connect.
- You try to enJoy the Moments as they occasionally intersect, but they will not last forever.
- You can affect the flow of one Moment to the next, but you must spend precious Time to do so.
- You will enJoy the Moments significantly more the less often you disrupt their flow yourself.
- Be careful: if you allow Interruptions to disrupt the Moments, Time will be wasted and your enJoyment will lessen.
- Moments that are too far apart will waste Time as well.
- This game is meant to be relaxing and meditative. Try playing it with a different mindset than other mobile games.
Posted by Sunday, July 07, 2013 and have 0 komentar, Published at