Guarding you against costly internet overages. Pro version of 3G Watchdog mobile data (4G/3G/Edge/GPRS...) counter / monitoring app, featuring:
* Mobile, roaming & WiFi usage counting
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G or 4G)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* 5 widget styles
* Backup/restore with optional auto-backup
* Redesigned UI
* Account per SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM)
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
* ... and more!
Translated in Chinese (simplified), Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lituanian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, more on the way.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the "Calculate global usage from usage by app" advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
Click Here To Download
Direct Download Link - Direct Download Link
Posted by Sunday, February 10, 2013 and have 0 komentar, Published at