Now with APKx for faster install!
SkyORB is more than a simple star map, it's a collection of 6 tools including a 3D star map, 3D planetarium, ephemeris, search engine, sun clock and more.
Now available for Android including Android 3.0+ support. Click “…More” to learn why you should download this App today!
SkyORB features a 3D interface, with OpenGL ES 2.0 support, High DPI display and multiple resolutions support, a search engine, a large catalog of stars (Hyparcos), deep objects (NGC/IC 2000) planets, current satellite (including current space shuttle missions) (MPC) and let you choose see the actual sky from any point on Earth.
SkyORB allows you to fine tune your observation location (and orientation with digital compass if available) with automatic detection from GPS (or entering the longitude, latitude and altitude). Information like sunset and sunrise are computed as well as moonrise and moonset and full / new moon dates.
The sky map is drawn with realtime precession. You can rotate freely and in realtime in 360 degrees at 60 frames per second. Moon and other planets are rendered in real 3D objects with different level of details using state of the art 3D effects for Android 2.2 and superior.
This program offers:
• A 3D planetarium with photorealistic rendering,
• Sophisticated OpenGL ES 2.0 support
• A sky view with realtime precessing,
• Moon phases,
• Epheremis (day/night rise times)
• Weather from current location.
• Universal search engine,
• MPC updater (comets, satellites, launch mission, ISS).
• GPS or user location,
• Compass support, pressure sensor support,
• Star finder: Point the device and reveal the star or planet.
• Optimized for phones and tablets.
Click Here to Download | Download
Posted by Tuesday, May 01, 2012 and have 0 komentar, Published at