Market Unlocker lets you access paid or restricted apps in Google Play (previously Android Market) and Amazon Appstore in one click.
This pro version remove advertisements and enable automatic fetch/configuration of proxy.
For some apps are just enabled for some specific countries and not available to the other countries,so it is very difficult to download many high quality software. Market Unlocker lets you access paid apps from countries where paid apps are not yet available.
== Requirements ==
* Get Root permission
* Installed Google Play (Android Market)
* Installed Amazon Appstore (optional)
* Installed app in internal storage to auto unlock
== Features ==
* Change provider in one click
* Change provider automatically on boot or switch to flight mode
* Access Market via Proxy. It support HTTP/Socks4/5 proxy and user authentication.
* Support Amazon Appstore outside USA.
* Support fetch and configure proxy automatically
* Support global proxy for all applications
==== Basic Usage ====
To work with Android Market 2.x,
Switch "Enable Unlocker" button to ON and Open Android Market to buy paid app. Optionally different provider can be configured in "Market" tab.
To work with Android Market 3.x and Google Play,
1. Turn on flight mode
2. Enable Market Unlocker and auto unlock (by default Verizon is configured)
3. Got to system Setting => Applications => Manage applications => All => Market, and click "Clear data"
4. Reboot phone
5. Turn on Wifi/3G
6. Wait google service sync-up completed or refresh in Gmail.
7. Open Android Market or Google Play. paid apps are there.
Turn off flight mode now.
Amazon Appstore does not allow users to buy paid apps from outside USA, even if users have been registered use US credit card and billing address. Market Unlocker will set USA proxy to help you buy daily free apps as well as paid apps.
To work with Amazon Appstore outside USA,
First install Appstore app, otherwise the function will not be visible.
1. Go to Proxy tab
2. Click edit icon beside "Proxy For Applications", select "Amazon Appstore" in list, and click OK button.
3. Click "Fetch USA Proxy" to have a USA proxy retrieved and configured automatically. you can also set it by manual (proxy type, host and port).
4. Switch "Enable Proxy" to "ON"
5. Open Amazon Appstore and enjoy
If still get "unavailable in your region" error, please check the credit card and billing address info or contact me.
To set up a global proxy for all applications,
1. Go to Proxy tab
2. Click edit icon beside "Proxy For Applications", select "All applications" in list, and click OK button.
3. Click "Fetch USA Proxy" to get a USA proxy retrieved and configured automatically.
4. Enable "Enable Proxy" to "ON"
Now proxy server is routing all the system and application traffic.
To restore original market,
Go to Home tab and click "Back to default market", or go to Home tab, Switch "Enable Unlocker" button to OFF and reboot phone
**APK File - Link 2**
Posted by Friday, March 09, 2012 and have 0 komentar, Published at