Picasa Mobile was designed to facilitate viewing and managing your *online* Picasa albums and photos.
* Direct camera upload including GPS coordinates - it will upload your photos the moment you take them (using the app's "Camera" menu option). The photos will appear in your default Picasa album and they will include the location where you were at the time. (Note: to auto-upload photos taken by other apps, you must enable it from the app's settings)
* Fast Picasa Web album and photo browsing - you can use this app as a virtual photo album, you can show your Picasa albums to your friends and brag about the places you visited.
* Manage your Picasa albums: create new albums or update existing ones.
* Move your photos from one online album to another (see this article for details: http://blog.imprologic.com/2011/11/moving-web-photos-in-picasa-mobile.html)
* Video playback: play any video in any Picasa album, including your contacts' videos and any public videos. You can also play any local videos.
* Video upload: you can also upload local videos to your online Picasa albums.
* Local photo browsing and upload: review the pictures on your phone's SD card and upload them to the Picasa album of your choice.
* Batch operations: upload, download, move or delete several photos at a time. (To do so, tap the Menu key in any "Photo Selector" view, choose the corresponding operation, ex. "Upload", then tap on thumbnails to select.)
* Social features:
- Search public Picasa photos based on keywords
- View your contacts' public albums
- Invite your friends to see your Picasa Web albums
- Share your Picasa Web albums and photos through any compatible app (Gmail, Blogger, Yahoo Mail)
* Download any photo you can see in the app
* Full screen slideshow with configurable time interval
* Multiple accounts: you can easily switch between all your Google accounts.
* Secure: by default, it integrates with your Android's Google account and it never asks you for a password. All the communication with Google Picasa is over https.
* Free and continuous software updates: we will be releasing new features often, based on user feedback.
After installation, please tap on Accounts and make sure the Google account you normally use with Picasa Web is set as default. After that, if you can see your Online Albums, everything is setup correctly.
**APK File - Link 2**
Posted by Friday, February 17, 2012 and have 0 komentar, Published at