Font Changer allows you to switch the default system font on your Android device (will replace the keyboard font too for a fresh typing experience).
It creates an automatic backup of the default fonts at the beginning.
When removing the application it should be done from inside its settings to restore your default fonts.
Further features include:
* Replace individual fonts using the font picker
* Screen density changer which allows you to virtually increase/decrease the size to make things appear bigger/smaller
* Quick reboot
* Font previews
* Localisation in English, Russian, Polish, Korean, Bulgarian, and Spanish
Fonts are not included for legal reasons.
Information on how to add fonts and how to use Font Changer is inside the application.
* REBOOT - to reboot the device (achieved through root anyway)
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - moving and deleting fonts
* INTERNET - checking the license server (if you ever get a license error try again in a few minutes as this usually depends on Google's servers)
Posted by Tuesday, January 24, 2012 and have 0 komentar, Published at